Terms & Conditions
Unit 6, Kelvin Gate, 58 Kelvin Ave, Hillington Park, Glasgow, G52 4GA 0141 3371100 email email@example.com
Welcome to the Black Audio Ltd trading as RS100 We hope to have most of your questions answered here on who we are, what we do, how to use the rs100.co.uk website and a full explanation of our policies and procedures.
- Your valued custom is important to us and we want to satisfy your purchasing requirements. These Terms and Conditions of Sale ("the Terms") are important to you and RS100 and should be considered carefully before you place an order with us.
- These Terms have been designed to protect your rights as a valued customer, to protect our rights as a business and to create an understanding between us.
- The Terms apply to all transactions carried out on the RS100 website, through our mail order system and our shops. Should this not be the case we will indicate either "this applies to website sales only" or” this applies to mail-order sales only" or "this applies to shop sales only".
- If you have any questions relating to the Terms and Conditions, please e-mail us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Care team on 01413371100 . For purposes of the Terms "we", "us", "our" refer to RS100 and "you" and "your" refer to you the Customer unless the context clearly indicates otherwise.
Purchasing From Us
- You must be resident in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, Northern or Southern Ireland. Credit, debit or charge card purchases can only be accepted from the registered cardholder.
- Payment will be taken at the point of order to secure the goods. A contract comes in to effect only once security vetting has been satisfactorily completed and we confirm acceptance of your order.
- Custom built items or products specifically ordered at your request will be deemed to be a Special Order where a deposit or full payment will be required before the order can be actioned. Once a special order has been confirmed by a deposit or full payment no cancellation can be accepted or refund given.
- Deposits paid to reserve goods until a later date cannot be refunded should the order be cancelled.
- Goods remain the property of The Company until The Company has been paid for in full and delivery has taken place.
- All products are supplied subject to availability. Goods that are in stock are usually dispatched the next working day. In the event that we are unable to supply any product, your order will be placed on backorder whilst we endeavour to contact you and inform you of alternatives, upgrades and availability options. The Company is under no obligation to fulfil any customer order.
- Occasionally a manufacturer may change the specifications of a product. Should this happen to a product you have ordered from us and the item is then of a lesser specification than before then we will endeavour to offer you a substitute product of no less specification and equivalent price. If you are unhappy with the substitute item you can return it by contacting our Returns Team.
- All Prices shown in the www.rs100.co.uk web site exclude VAT. VAT will be added at checkout at the prevailing UK rate at time of order.
- All sizes and dimensions are approximate but we make every effort to make sure they are as accurate as possible.
- Any orders received after 1pm local time will be unlikely to be processed until the next working day. If ordering a LCD or Plasma bracket it is up to the customer to clearly check that the item will fit their screen by using the measurements clearly displayed in all items descriptions.
- For Web Sales delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in our delivery Options section.We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable and time for delivery will not be of the essence. The Company shall deliver the product within 30 days unless The Company and the customer have agreed to a longer delivery period. If The Company cannot deliver the product within 30 days or such longer delivery period as may have been agreed the company shall immediately notify the customer and agree another time for delivery. If neither the company nor the customer can agree on another time for a delivery, the customer shall receive a refund of any monies paid to The Company for the product.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the dimensions of your product(s) and the delivery destination are suitable for delivery. Should it transpire that product will not fit into the delivery address and you subsequently cancel the order, a restocking and handling fee of 15% will apply provided the goods ordered are returned as new and unused condition. Where delivery has been attempted, your delivery charge will not be refunded.
- We are unable to tell you, when presented with the dimensions of the delivery address, whether the product you are ordering will fit into the location.
- Goods will only be delivered upon a signature.
- The package(s) can only be signed for by the customer if aged 18 or over. If not aged 18 or over, an adult aged 18 or over shall sign the delivery note accepting the products.
- Products are not supplied on a trial basis. The customer as defined in 3.6 above shall only sign for receipt of the products after inspecting the products and ensuring the products conform to the customers contract specification. size:
- You are solely responsible for inspecting the product(s) upon delivery. You must contact RS100 should you wish to inform us of damaged, defective or missing goods and/or delivery discrepancies immediately upon delivery. No claim for loss or damage can be accepted after you have signed the couriers receipt confirming the correct quantity of goods received in a satisfactory condition.
- If the company over-delivers the customer shall either accept and pay for the quantity actually delivered, or accept the original order and return the excess products to the company forthwith, upon demand by the company at the expense of the company.
- No liability can be accepted for delay where the fault is that of the Courier.
Warranty, Damaged, Defective Or Faulty Goods
- All goods are covered with a back-to-base warranty against manufacturer’s defects for a minimum of 12 months unless otherwise stated. Additional warranty may be available through registration with the manufacturer or additional warranty cover can be bought through RS100
- Graded, ex-display and second-hand goods are covered with a back to base warranty against manufacturers defects for one  month. Additional warranty cover can be bought through RS100
- Any product supplied to you must be used for its intended purpose and not be subject to abuse or unreasonable usage (this includes dry hire and permanent installations)
- All products supplied by the company are intended for use on 220-240 volt power system. Altering the voltage switch on your unit will invalidate your warranty
- If any products are proven to be defective and such defects are reported to the company within 3 days of delivery the product or part thereof shall be replaced by the company as quickly as possible if stock is available. Where a replacement is unavailable the customer shall be offered an equivalent of no less specification and equivalent price. For Web Sales or Mail-Order sales the product will be collected, for shop sales the product must be returned to the store from where it was purchased. Replacement product cannot be supplied until we are in receipt of the defective unit and the defect has been validated. Please see Returns Procedure within our Terms and Conditions.
- RS100 or our authorised agent will repair or replace any product that has failed during the warranty period, whilst in normal usage as long as the product has been used as intended and does not, on examination, display any signs of misuse.
- Should we attempt to repair the product and find that no inherent manufacturing fault exists; we will return the product to you and charge you 15% of the products advertised selling price to cover the cost of the testing process.
- Should you need to return a product due to an error on our part we will exchange or refund the product for you. We will also refund any reasonable associated carriage costs.
- Warranty only applies to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
- Unauthorised alteration or repair will invalidate the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover wear and tear, accidental damage, transit damage or use outside the manufacturer’s specifications. Wearable items such as cross-faders, line-faders, styli, belts and lamps are only warranted against a defect in manufacture.
- In a dispute over warranty the manufacturer’s position will be final.
******VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE KEEP ALL ORIGINAL BOXES THAT YOUR GOODS CAME IN FOR A MINIMUM OF 30 DAYS, JUST IN CASE ANY GOODS ARE FAULTY.WE CANNOT EXCHANGE GOODS UNLESS IN ORIGINAL BOXES*******
- Goods cannot be sold on a trial basis and we hope you will be highly satisfied with any product purchased. If you have purchased via Mail-order or the Website (rs100.co.uk) please refer to Section 7 within this document. The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply when purchasing goods from any of our Showrooms.
- Please note that, with the exception of faulty merchandise, we cannot exchange or accept the return of certain items which have been opened and used for example: Amplifiers, Speakers,cable, Wall brackets opened and tried etc
- ALL goods returned in an acceptable condition for refund are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
- If a refund has been agreed, we aim to make this as quick and convenient as possible. Please note you will be refunded the full amount paid for the product less a 15% handling fee and any delivery costs incurred by RS100.
- Any item can be returned as long as it is returned in the original packaging in an unused, unopened and re-saleable condition with all of the included original packaging, instructions, leads and accessories. A deduction will be made for missing items.
- Refunds will be processed within thirty  days from the date you tell us of a product return and refunds will not be issued until the product has been received by us.
- Music CDs, DVDs, Karaoke Disks, Video recordings and computer software cannot be accepted for return unless such items have a proven technical fault in which case the product will be replaced with an identical item.
Returns And Repairs
Before Retuning any Goods you must email us and get a RETURN GOODS FORM. Without this we will not accept any goods. For returns email email@example.com
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis however it may be necessary to return your product to us in some limited circumstances. Please ensure that you follow these instructions for returning a product to avoid a delay in processing your return.
- Returns will not be accepted unless they are with a Goods Return Form Returns (GRF). This can be obtained by contacting us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0141 337 1100 us to request a GRF, we will need your order number for this ii is your original web site order no.eg 49699
- When sending a return to us, you are responsible for the safe carriage of the product back to us. We can, however, arrange to have the product collected, which will involve a charge payable by you. The exact charge for collection will be confirmed to you from our Returns Team.
- All products must be returned in their original packaging. Should items be returned not in the original packaging then we will not accept any responsibility for damage caused during any stage of the transit process between the company/Manufacturer/Customer .Goods cannot be returned after 14 days from order date. We are entitled, subject to our discretion, to accept products that are unopened and unused subject to the deduction of a handling and administration fee of 15%. A min deduction will be made of 25% if returned products are box damaged or contents are not in original packaging inc items tried, marked in any way. To find out whether this will be possible, please contact our Returns team email@example.com
- Any products returned to the Company inadequately packed or without packaging will be subject to a standard Safe-Packaging Service Charge.
- Any product returned to us for refund must be returned in the original packaging in an unused, unopened and re-saleable condition. All items originally sent as part of the product must also be returned. This list (which is not exhaustive) includes all instruction booklets, manuals, cables, cartridges, brackets and connectors as well as associated free gifts or accessories. A deduction will be made for missing items.
- Refunds will be processed within thirty  days from the date you tell us of product return and refunds will not be issued until the product has been received by us.
- You should return any product to us via a suitably insured means based on the value of the product. This means that the full value may be recovered by you if the product is lost or damaged. You should retain any receipt confirming the return. If returned products are lost we will not be liable for them.
- Prior to agreeing to any return we reserve the right to inspect the product at your home or premises if we consider this necessary.
- To cancel an order prior to its dispatch from our warehouse, please contact our returns Team.
- Music CDs, DVDs, Karaoke Disks, Video recordings and computer software cannot be accepted for return unless such items have a proven technical fault in which case the product will be replaced with an identical item.
Distance Selling Regulations
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased and claim a full refund. This right does not apply in the case of audio or video recordings or software where the seal has been broken. To cancel your order you must notify us within seven  days following the day of delivery. You must return the product to us as required by these Terms but if you do not or if you return the product at our expense we may charge you the reasonable costs of returning product.
- Should you wish to exercise your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations your order may only be cancelled in writing, by fax or by e-mail. Telephone cancellations cannot be accepted. Please contact our Returns Team for further information if required. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any product returned to us for refund must be returned in the original packaging in an unused, unopened and re-saleable condition. All items originally sent as part of the product must also be returned. This list (which is not exhaustive) includes all instruction booklets, manuals, cables, cartridges, brackets and connectors as well as associated free gifts or accessories. A deduction will be made for missing items. You are responsible for the cost of safe carriage back to us. You are strongly advised to arrange for adequate insurance to cover the product during its return journey.
- The product should be returned within seven  days from the date we receive your cancellation. If you are unable to return the product to us within seven  days you must contact us to arrange a collection which will be at your cost. If the goods are not returned within the seven  period we will assume that you wish to keep them.
- You may cancel Services in the same way, within seven  days of purchase, unless the services begin sooner. The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to financial and insurance services.
- Software, Video, or Audio recordings can only be returned if the seal on the product is completely intact. The only exception to this is if the product is faulty or mis-described. Should this be the case, please contact our Returns Team.
Unwanted Or Incompatible Goods
- We are not obliged to accept the return of a product unless covered by the distance Selling Regulations.
- We are entitled, subject to our discretion, to accept products that are unopened and unused subject to the deduction of a handling and administration fee of 15%. A min deduction will be made of 25% if returned products are box damaged or contents are not in original packaging inc items tried, marked in any way. To find out whether this will be possible, please contact our Returns team email@example.com
All items from Sonos are special order products,we do not stock them in store, therefore we have to order in the product and as such if an order is cancelled we will charge a 20% of total order cancellation cost. So please check before you buy Sonos that you are sure before you buy.
- Should we authorise the return of an unwanted or incompatible product, you are responsible for the cost of safe carriage back to us.
Prices And Payment
- Where limited offers or free gifts are advertised, these products are subject to availability and are allocated on a strict first come first served basis. When all the stock of these products has been allocated, no substitute product will be offered.
- We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic and/or business use. If you are planning to use them for business purposes please make sure that you have appropriate insurance. RS100 accepts no liability whatsoever where products are misused or not used in accordance with manufacturers specifications and instructions. If instructions are unclear or missing you must contact the company for clarification or a replacement document immediately.
- The price you pay is the price displayed or advertised at the time we receive your order apart from the following exception: whilst we try to ensure that all prices are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card, cash, cheque, postal orders, and payment into the company bank account or bank transfer. Cheque payments will require up to 5 working days clearing. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any product you purchase from us is designed to work with your computer system and operating system. If you are unsure about compatibility with your own computer system and operating system, please contact our Technical Services team. Please refer to the manufacturer for the optimum advice.
- If you order software licences from us you will also be bound by the terms of the software licence supplied with the software.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the software licence you order is compatible with your system and meets your operating requirements.
- Hardware or software support will be provided by either RS100 or through the manufacturer. The Company is not liable for the manufacturer’s choice of support medium. Business Customers are defined as anyone who uses the equipment for reward.
- If you are a business or if the goods are used wholly or in part for business purposes we will not be liable to you for any business loss including loss of profits (whether direct or indirect), business data, revenue, goodwill, or incidental, or consequential loss that you may suffer as a result of the purchase of goods from us. Any other liability will be limited to the price paid for the goods. We do not exclude our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury. For our performance time is not of the essence. Returns are subject to a 15% handling fee.
- If you have a credit account with us payment is due not more than thirty  days after the date of our invoice and we may charge interest for late payment calculated daily at 4% above Barclays Bank base rate both before and after judgment.
- Please be aware that the Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to Business customers.
- We will not be liable to you for any claims which arise out of the supply of our products to you unless we are negligent but we will not be liable in any event for any consequential loss, except where this is required by law./
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal details, details of your order and payment secure. For more information on our Data Protection Policy please see in-store or go to our website www.rs100.co.uk
- We hereby exclude the application of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act1999 to each and every contract made under these Terms.
- These Terms cannot be altered or suspended, permanently or temporarily, without the written permission of a member of the Board of Directors of Powertec AV Limited.
- These conditions are subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- All hire contracts are between RS100 and the customer stated on the Hire Contract.
- The hired items remain the property of the company at all times.
- The hire period is strictly as stated on the Hire Contract however the customer remains responsible for the equipment until it is returned to the company.
- The customer will be responsible for the security and safety of the equipment whilst in possession of the hire and should make suitable insurance arrangements.
- Charges will be made for all losses, breakages or damages which occur during the possession period.
- Any security seals which are broken or tampered with will result in the loss of deposit.
- All hires are due back by twelve (12) noon on the day of return.
- Equipment that is returned later then the day of return will be charged an additional day hire for each day late.
- The company cannot accept responsibility for accident or damage during the hire period unless it is caused by the company’s negligence.
- The customer will have all equipment assembled, tested and demonstrated upon collection. In the unlikely event of equipment failing we will endeavour to provide assistance during trading hours. Our maximum liability will be limited to the cost of the hire price.
- The company cannot accept any responsibility for problems caused by incorrect connections or user error.
- Any booking cancelled at less than Twenty Four (24) hours notice will be subject to a cancellation charge equivalent to one (1) days hire.
Black Audio Ltd t/a RS100 Contact Information
T: 0141 337 1100
A: RS100: Unit 6, Kelvin Gate, 58 Kelvin Ave, Hillington Park, Glasgow, G52 4GA
259 3162 90
E & OE. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. 2017