SONOS AMP + 2 FLEXSON CEILING SPEAKERS
New Sonos Amp with 2 Ceiling Speakers Buy Now Ltd Stock
£798.00 inc VAT
The new Sonos Amp
With 125 watts per channel, Sonos Amp supports high-fidelity sound for even the most demanding speakers. We’ve included an HDMI ARC port for a lag-less TV Audio experience. And for your customers that need an additional audio input, we have retained the analog line-in. New APIs allow for deeper integrations with our platform partners and help you create seamless smart home control for any project.
When we set out to design this product, we looked to you, our integrator partners, for input into how we could improve our component products. We listened to your feedback and designed Sonos Amp with the integrator in mind. Amp fits into standard racks and is a compact and elegant solution for AV installations. You can also mount it, tuck it under furniture, or display it in a room.
In This Deal, You get:
1 x Sonos Amp
2 x Flexson Ceiling Speakers
Flexson 65X3 Ceiling Speakers for SONOS AMP
The six Flexson 65X3 Ceiling Speakers are the perfect discreet partners for the SONOS AMP. The speakers have triple high-frequency drivers for wide sound dispersion, plus are switchable between Normal/Music/Speech modes for optimum sound reproduction, and have a bass attenuation control.
They are highly flexible about placement: they can be mounted in very shallow ceiling voids (minimum 50mm) and their moisture-proof specification makes them ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
An optional extra to complement any install is the matching pair pack of Flexson Square Speaker Grilles for 65X3 Ceiling Speakers.
- Pair of in-ceiling speakers; perfect partners for the SONOS AMP
- Triple high frequency drivers for wide sound dispersion
- Can be mounted in very shallow void; minimum 50mm
- Moisture proof: Suitable for bathrooms and kitchens
- High frequency boost/cut 6dB switch
- Bass attenuation switch: Speaker can be ‘controlled’ when mounted in a large void
- Switch for Normal/Music/Speech for optimum reproduction of source signal
- 180° phase adjustment to match a subwoofer if required