Available starting February 2019
Sonos Amp is the all-new, versatile amplifier to power all your entertainment and brings the sonic content you love to every room of your home. The Amp has been redesigned with more than twice the power of the original Connect:Amp, with more versatility, and will enable new experiences through the platform.
Play your favourite streaming content on Sonos, connect to your TV through HDMI-ARC, or plug into any audio device, including a turntable to power your vinyl collection.
Sonos Amp will fit in any home environment, whether as a compact and elegant solution for in-rack AV installations, wall mounted, tucked under furniture, or on display in a room.
- Enjoy high-fidelity performance with 125 Watts per channel
- Power your bookshelf, floor-standing, in-wall, and in-ceiling speakers
- Stream everything you love with the Sonos app and AirPlay
- Connect your TV to create the ultimate entertainment system
- Amp is built to last and improve over time
- Class-D digital amplifier. 125 W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analogue RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance.
- Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions – H x W x D – 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm).
- Weight – 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg).
- Product finish-Black
- Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
- Power supply -AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- WiFi – Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Ethernet ports – Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection of additional Sonos players.
- System requirements – Passive speakers with speaker wire, broadband Internet, and Sonos app.
125 watts per channel
Get high-fidelity sound for even the most demanding speakers.
Add stereo or surround sound to your TV for shows, movies, and games.
Send the sound from your iPhone or iPad to your home sound system.
Take the sound outside.
Power your outdoor speakers and easily expand your home sound system to the backyard.
Upgrade your stereo.
Connect your turntable or stereo to enjoy vinyl, CDs, and audio files stored on your devices, in addition to streaming.
Choose your control.
Control Amp with the Sonos app, AirPlay, or your favourite music service’s app.
A streamlined set of ports at the back of Amp make setup simple and keep your cords organised. The threaded connections for left and right channels are standard diameter so you can remove them and use your own banana plugs.