Turn your wired speakers into a music streaming system with our high-powered amplifier.
- Connect to permanently installed patio or poolside speakers for non-stop outdoor listening.
- A powerful Class-D digital amplifier powers large or small speakers with 55W per channel.
- Control all your music and streaming services from a single app (on your smartphone, tablet or computer).
- Uses your WiFi, easy to set up and expand your system over time.
Flexson 65X3 Ceiling Speakers for SONOS CONNECT:AMP – Pair
This pair of Flexson 65X3 Ceiling Speakers are the perfect discreet partners for the SONOS CONNECT:AMP. The speakers have triple high-frequency drivers for wide sound dispersion, plus are switchable between Normal/Music/Speech modes for optimum sound reproduction, and have a bass attenuation control.
They are highly flexible about placement: they can be mounted in very shallow ceiling voids (minimum 50mm) and their moisture-proof specification makes them ideal for kitchens and bathrooms.
An optional extra to complement any install is the matching pair pack of Flexson Square Speaker Grilles for 65X3 Ceiling Speakers.
- Pair of in-ceiling speakers; perfect partners for the SONOS CONNECT:AMP
- Triple high frequency drivers for wide sound dispersion
- Can be mounted in very shallow void; minimum 50mm
- Moisture proof: Suitable for bathrooms and kitchens
- High frequency boost/cut 6dB switch
- Bass attenuation switch: Speaker can be ‘controlled’ when mounted in a large void
- Switch for Normal/Music/Speech for optimum reproduction of source signal
- 180° phase adjustment to match a subwoofer if required
Flexson 65X3 Ceiling Speakers
1 x 6.5″ Driver
3 x 13mm Tweeters
80Hz – 20Hz
204mm Cut Out Diameter
50mm Mounting Depth
234mm Grill Diameter
Class-D digital amplifier. Powers speakers with 55 W per channel.
Audio line-in. Auto-detecting RCA.
Subwoofer output with 80 Hz crossover.
Radiant cooling. Operates silently so all you hear is the music. Amplifier is kept cool by the aluminum casing, not a noisy fan.
Speaker connections. Spring binding posts.
Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimise sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
Dimensions – H x W x D
3.50 x 7.28 x 8.15 in. (89 x 185 x 207 mm).
5.1 lbs. (2.3 kg).
Anodised precision machined extrusion aluminum case.
Side panel buttons & light
Volume and Play/Pause buttons.
LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
Power & Networking
100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
WiFi, not Bluetooth
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect to a wired home network.
Amplified audio equipment with analogue or digital audio output. Broadband Internet in your home.
Sonos Connect:Amp, power cord, flat Ethernet cable, Sonos QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information