If you wish to hire any equipment for an event please contact us to check availability. If available we will require a £20 deposit (via card) to secure your booking. (see note 13)
On the day of hire we require the following documentation:
- Passport ID
- Driving Licence / or other Photo ID with address
- Recent Utility Bill with current address
- The hired items remain the property of the company at all times.
- The hire period is strictly as stated on the Hire Contract however the customer remains responsible for the equipment until it is returned to the company
- The customer must be over the age of 18
- The customer must be able to collect and deliver the equipment back to our premises
- The customer will be responsible for the security and safety of the equipment whilst in possession of the hire and should make suitable insurance arrangements.
- Charges will be made for all losses, breakages or damages which occur during the possession period.
- Any security seals which are broken or tampered with will result in the loss of deposit.
- All hires are due back by (13.00) 1PM on the day of return.
- Equipment that is returned later then the day and time of return may be charged an additional day hire for each day late.
- The company cannot accept responsibility for accident or damage during the hire period unless it is caused by the company’s negligence.
- The customer will have all equipment assembled, tested and demonstrated upon collection. In the unlikely event of equipment failing we will endeavour to provide assistance during trading hours. Our maximum liability will be limited to the cost of the hire price.
- The company cannot accept any responsibility for problems caused by incorrect connections or user error.
- Any booking cancelled at less than 2 days (48) hours notice will be subject to a cancellation charge equivalent to one (1) days hire.
- Deposits must be made 1 week prior to hire date to confirm booking. Otherwise we will assume that the hire is no longer required.